Sunday, November 21, 2010

What's the best massage school in the Phoenix Arizona area?


What's the best massage school in the Phoenix Arizona area?
I am thinking of going to massage school once I move to AZ. What is the best, most well known massage school in Arizona? (an accredited school or the most prestigious school for massage therapy)
Other - Education - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Two of my friends went to apollo college. they told me that it was a great school. you should do more research on their website. www.apollocollege.edu


2
There are lots of great massage therapy schools in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Some are independent massage schools that focus only on massage and related careers. Other are community or larger colleges that offer massage programs. I linked you to one of the most well-known and trustworthy sites on the web below to help find massage schools in your area to contact. I recommend requesting information from your top choices - it can't hurt to ask and find out if they meet your needs! I really hope this helps - massage therapy is such a great career path!

Popular Posts