Friday, April 22, 2011

How can I get the cheapest flights to Phoenix from Detroit?


How can I get the cheapest flights to Phoenix from Detroit?
My friends and I want to go to Phoenix, Arizona on either Christmas break or after school ends at the beginning of June (even though it would be very hot). When could we get the cheapest flights from Detroit, Michigan? I was hoping to find a flight for under $300 round trip. If we can't find a flight for under that, where else do you suggest we could go that we could fly to inexpensively, besides Las Vegas? Thanks!
Air Travel - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I've had pretty good luck at SpinCityTravel.com


2
Here is where to go to find inexpensive flights http://www.cassandralanetravel.org


3
for cheap flights you can try to book with http://asianairfares.com also if you book on the weekdays is cheaper than weekends good luck


4
US Airways has a hub in Vegas and Northwest has a hub in Detroit. United and American might be cheap as well.

Popular Posts