Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What is the best University in Arizona for Graduate School?


What is the best University in Arizona for Graduate School?
I am applying to ASU, AU, and Argosy(private university in Phoenix) tomorrow. I am trying to have all of this taken care of by Decemeber, because I have to find a place to live too! If you have any other recommendations or know anything about the Universities that I listed, please let me know! Thanks!
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
University of Phoenix


2
Arizona is not a state I think of when I think of good schools for graduate degrees. Throw a dart at the map of the US, and you are likely to hit a state with at least one school that is better than anything in Arizona. Aim for the East Coast, and you are likely to hit a state with several schools that are better. That being said, University of Arizona is the best university in the state. There are a few programs -- like Business -- where ASU is better.

Popular Posts