Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where can I find a driving school that teaches how to drive manual/stick in the Phoenix, AZ area?


Where can I find a driving school that teaches how to drive manual/stick in the Phoenix, AZ area?
I'm looking for a driving school or driver's education school that will teach me how to drive a stick shift. Is there any place to get lessons and experience behind the wheel driving a manual transmission in the Phoenix, Arizona area?
Other - Cars & Transportation - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I checked yahoo shortcuts just check on line for schools in your area there are a few listed. also directory assistance and yellow pages. you might have to make a few calls but that is your best bet. pick up the phone google, classified ads etc will have listings for what you are after.


2
Sears driving school in Phoenix offered one.

Popular Posts