Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What is Phoenix Arizona like for a teenager?


What is Phoenix Arizona like for a teenager?
My dad just informed me that I'm going to Phoenix today. I have to leave all my friends and my school. Make a fresh start. What are teenagers like down there? I'm 16.
Phoenix - 5 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Umm, it sucks? During most of the year it's hot. Then there is about 1 month of extreme cold. That's pretty much it (:


2
I have been to AZ quite a few times in the million years I've been on this planet. Teenagers there are pretty much like teenagers everywhere else. But keep in mind that everyone is different. Chances are, you'll find someone you'll get along with. And, chances are, you'll find someone you don't. There are stereotypical groups, as there are anywhere. The high Mexican population constitutes the presence of "Cholos" and "Cholas", or people who think they are. These are like, gangsters, sorta? Just be watchful. Don't say or do anything to upset a person. Mind your own business and keep to yourself. Ignore crude students as often as possible. Don't draw so much attention to yourself! These are just ways to ensure your safety. I would suggest you use them for that purpose. Good luck at your new school! Keep in touch with your old friends, too. :]


3
You mean Phx or the metro area? It's 9,000 sq miles, so its really big. There's 35 towns around it. But there's alot to do, nothing less or more than other places though. You will get used to it. You may notice that it's newer looking


4
I have lived in AZ my whole life. I just graduated HS and I would say that the people are not that different than those from other states. There is a wide variety of people, just be true to yourself and connect with people similar to yourself. Don't be be swayed by others. Overall, I think it is a good place to live. I have learned a lot and have some great memories. Don't forget things will take time though. Just keep a positive attitude and everything will fall into place.


5
I think in Phoenix it was very cool. LOTS of thinks to do after school.

Popular Posts