Sunday, June 26, 2011

Transferring credits from online school?


Transferring credits from online school?
I am currently a student at Sunnyslope High School in Phoenix, Arizona, but I am taking online courses through the Mesa Distance Learning Program due to the fact that I started school late because I moved to Phoenix after school had already started. Well now I’m going back to live in Denver, Colorado and I’m wondering if my credits will transfer. I have acquired a total of one credit from Geometry and English (both ½ a credit each). I have not been able to take Science or any other classes due to time constraints. How will this prepare me to be a student at Mountain Range High School in Denver? How will I take Science, Social Studies, etc. when I’ll be starting school halfway through the school year? I would love to finish out the school year taking online courses but am worried that my credits won’t transfer next year when I will start regular school. Can someone please explain how I will resume school at MRHS if I haven’t taken all of the required classes and if my credits from online school will transfer? Thank you!
Other - Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Each school has its own rules about it. You can compare their rules and students feedback here - education.mypressonline.com

Popular Posts