Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Can Someone please give me a job in phoenix?


Can Someone please give me a job in phoenix?
I'm sixteen and live in Phoenix, Arizona. I have no job experience but i am willing to work hard. A part time job would be preferable because school will be starting soon. Please leave your contact info in the answer. Also I would something steady and legit. No day laboring please...
Food Service - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Your best bet is to get the newspaper and see what's out there! The other person that talked about Shellcash is correct in that it's a scam along with all those other work from home offers so don't fall for them!!!!!! I don't believe she is correct about the person who owns it, Francis Nwajei. I did a google search & went to the FBI site and put his name in and it came back with nothing. So don't believe what people write on here until you check it out yourself! Good Luck!!!!!!!


2
http://softwarejobindia.com/

Popular Posts