Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I need help on what to do after High School?


I need help on what to do after High School?
Well im currently here in San Bernardina CA. And im a high school junior and I want to go to a good university to study law. I want to become a lawyer but, I don't know where to go and to what university i should enroll in. I am going to move to Phoenix Arizona and I was wondering what universities in Phoenix offer a good program for my interests in becoming a lawyer. If you can please help me I would really appreciate it thanks.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
A good lawyer should have a broad academic background- so you have a wide choice of fields when it comes to picking a major. History, Lit, Political Science- any of the Liberal Arts fields would be excellent. So too would things like psychology, sociology, Anthropology; your critical thinking/analytical abilities are what matter more than the field of study. So long as you like it and do well, you will stand a good chance of passing the LSAT adn getting into law school. I say these things because though you have a clear goal (which is great) it is not always wise to be too narrowly focused at this stage of the game. Once in college- who knows!? You may find another path that is even more fulfilling/appealing! And these days, having 2 or more "real" careers in your lifetime is more and more the norm (and more fun)!


2
http://www.phoenixlaw.edu/admissions/default.asp?PageID=13

Popular Posts