Friday, June 24, 2011

I want to join a swim club in phoenix Arizona. but i haven't found one ?


I want to join a swim club in phoenix Arizona. but i haven't found one ?
I want to get my 50 freestyle down to 22 seconds. I'm doing 23 right now but it doesn't seem that i am improving. my school coach told me to join a club and that will make me faster for sure....but i haven't found one...can anyone please help....thank you
Swimming & Diving - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Arizona Desert Fox Swim Club, Phoenix, Arizona I have just found it on google, put it in and see what you get...


2
OK...visit this link to search for a team in your area. http://usaswimming.org/usasweb/DesktopDefault.aspx?TabId=503&Alias=Rainbow&Lang=en Enter: * Phoenix for city * Arizona Swimming for Local Swimming Committee and hit enter. You'll get several teams in the areal and can view where they are and what their website/contact information is. Contact the teams and see which one will work best for you based on reputation, cost, and schedule. And the coach is correct...you should definitely see some improvement.

Popular Posts