Friday, May 20, 2011

New RN in Phoenix, Arizona?


New RN in Phoenix, Arizona?
I'm in RN school and I've been hearing that hospitals are not inclined to hire new nurses off the bat anymore. What is the realistic gap between graduation and finding a job in Phoenix, Arizona? New grads in the area, please let me know how it's going :) Thanks!
Health Care - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I will give you a little insider tip. I work at MedPro (Medical Professional Associates of AZ) and we are actually the one who staffs the county hospital. Like the doctors work at the hospital but they get their paychecks and benefits through us. We have 11 departments- such as OB, Psych, Radiology, Pediatrics, etc. You could check out the website www.medprodoctors.com and maybe email one of the department administrators (DAs) about any possible job opportunities. The DA's are really cool so one of them might be inclined to give you a shot and get you in the hospital under our doctors, I know we hire nurses too, not just MDs. Most people don't know about my company, good luck :)

Popular Posts