Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Move to Phoenix Arizona?


Move to Phoenix Arizona?
My children and I are thinking about moving to the Phoenix Arizona area. The cost of living is awesome and we can live nice for a low price. What area in Phoenix is the safest area to raise kids? I know Arizona has alot of crime but I am sure there are some safer areas to raise kids and be for the most part safe. I want to send my kids to a great school district too.
Phoenix - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Phoenix is a large metropolitan area with Phoenix being the 5th laragest city in the country plus numerous connecting suburbs. It can take two hours to drive from one area in the southeastern part of the metropolitan area toone in the northwestern part. Therefore you need to live near your place of employment. Northern part of Glendale and Phoenix are nice with gated areas and I also really like the Queen Creek area with its beautiful scenery and amazing home values. There are pockets of crime everywhere so you really need a realtor to help you zero in on the best place for you and your children to live.


2
I hate answering questions after Pepper. She usually nails the answers. All I can do is tell you that Cave Creek and Scottsdale are safe areas and have the 7th and 6th ranked school districts in the state. Just to help yourself a little more check the demographics and crime stats for these cities which make up the Phoenix Metro area: Buckeye Goodyear Avondale Tolleson Glendale Peoria Surprise Cave Creek Scottsdale Tempe Gilbert Chandler Mesa I'm sure I missed a few.


3
Um then you should move to any of the 47 better public school system states. I'm not joking, AZ is ranked 48 out of 50 in public school systems, they are awful. And it's cheap cost of living because it sucks. #1 for kidnapping in the country, #1 for car theft in the country, no gun laws or licenses anyone can have a gun on them. My boyfriend lives in a very nice neighborhood and his house was broken into. Do a little more research before you bring children here, obviously cheap is not always the best option.

Popular Posts