Monday, May 30, 2011

Wher can I find a job in Sacramento, California or Phoenix, Arizona?


Wher can I find a job in Sacramento, California or Phoenix, Arizona?
Yeah well I know I am underage , (14 years young) but I need some money because I am going to High School and want to purchase a brand new wardrobe. I might go to Phoenix, Arizona in the summer if I can find a job down there. What stores hire, family restraunts? The reason I asked myself instead of reading other answers is because al I've seen is babysitting, mowing lawns, stuff like that. Thats great and all but I am looking to get out the house and a paycheck that is guaranteed. Babysitting can be here one day and gone the next. Which stores are hiring, do I need a work permit. I can't be a mother's helper (she doesn't have money either) Give me the names of the stores? summer jobs 14+ no sarcasm Also please, no cashbox.com or quickcash.com or any of that stuff, just local jobs willing to pay 14 year olds only!
Small Business - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
well i can tell you places for when your 15, in sacra theres always like safe way and longs maybe. also i would go in and ask some of the fast food places (even though most of those places are 16 when dealing with food) also like food locker or footaction usa in arden fair. i would just go into different places and ask the hiring age and stuff. i also dont know if you know spanish but a lot of the taqerias will hire too. i know when you turn 16 you can apply at like jamba juice as well. also a lot of the thrift stores in sacra and nor cal will hire younger people.


2
I thought you might be interested in checking this out... http://QuickCashOnly.info

Popular Posts