Saturday, May 14, 2011

Making a move to Phoenix Arizona?


Making a move to Phoenix Arizona?
Hello! I recently was hired to work in Phoenix. I am looking for furnished apartments in the Phoenix area. Does anyone know of any websites I could look at? I also want to move close to the school. Also, if you have ever visited or live in Phoenix could someone provide me with some feedback on the good areas? I am coming from Ohio and I would like to move in a nice area Rent around 700-800 a month. Any feedback would help a great deal!
Phoenix - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Here's a link to the Arizona Republic classifieds: http://www.azcentral.com/realestate/republicrentals.html


2
I suggest craiglist. They have some good choices. You can get a nice room within an hour of browsing..


3
Good areas- Scottsdale, North Phoenix, Peoria, Tempe, Chandler Bad areas- South Phoenix, Glendale, Downtown, Avondale, Tolleson, Chandler You can look on apartments.com or rent.com You should be able to find something decent in your price range, but I'm not sure about furnished.

Popular Posts