Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Any one looking for a babysitter in Phoenix, Arizona?


Any one looking for a babysitter in Phoenix, Arizona?
My name is Sarah, Im looking for anyone who needs a babysitter. I have 11 siblings, I have a lot with babies, and I love them to death. I do work for money tho. Im 16 years old. Email me if you think you need me to babysit. Thanks Sarah! I do love watching newborns up to however. I love little babies!!! Im very good with kids, everyone says i will be a great mom, I babysit for my teacher at school too.
Newborn & Baby - 5 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
nope i dont live there


2
Sorry, no I'm not. Answer this please! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080926160708AAllCOH


3
Have you thought about maybe advertising around your neighborhood or have your parents help you advertise on maybe Craigslist?


4
No offence but anyone who lets a random strager off the internet babysit there child must literally be insane. Maybe you could try putting up some notices in your local supermarket or doing a flyer drop in your area. Also word of mouth is usually the best method. Ask your teacher if she knows of anyone who may be looking for a sitter, or even spread the word with other teachers. I know that personally would never leave my daughter with a stranger.


5
Don't you go to school during the day?

Popular Posts