Monday, April 4, 2011

What are some good modeling Agencies that are looking for New Faces in the Phoenix area of Arizona?


What are some good modeling Agencies that are looking for New Faces in the Phoenix area of Arizona?
I am 15 years old and I want to start out in the modeling and acting industry. I am 5'6" and I weight 110lbs. I am in advanced Theatre class at my high school, but i want to try new things like modeling and on screen acting, but I don't know how to start out because my parents don't have the money that some agencies are asking for. Are their any talent agencies in the Phoenix area that don't charge upfront costs and and are legitimate?
Theater & Acting - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Ford/Robert Black is a Ford Models affiliate http://www.fordrba.com/

Popular Posts