Thursday, April 14, 2011

Whats in store for me at Phoenix Arizona ?


Whats in store for me at Phoenix Arizona ?
Im going to be moving there this weekend from New York so i can live with my father and i can continue my senior year....but im kinda nervous and scared cause that means i have to start brand new at a new school and a new city...& lol im kind of nervous that i wont fit in because im country because i was also raised in Chicago all my life and Arizona is a big change..whats the race population & is it fun out there ?
Phoenix - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
If your an Anit-Gun Liberal A rope with 13 turns will be waiting lol Remember this is Arizona its not the East and thank God its not Chicago


2
There are a lot of Mexicans there. Make of that what you will.


3
It's very hot here! Some areas are really nice and some are not good neighborhoods just like anywhere else The people are pretty friendly and mostly city but I live in Scottsdale and I'm not completely a city person because I was born in Minnesota but there are definitely people who are stuck up here but there are people like that everywhere. And I'm sure you'll hear a lot of teenagers say how much they love California and stuff and want to move there..it gets old because I'd never want to live in California but its pretty normal here. A lot of people have moved here from the east coast and midwest so youll probably find some people you have somethign in common with! Dont worry! Good Luck :)


4
You managed to find the two bigots on here to answer your question. You didn't say what part of town you will be moving to, but I think that you will find that Phoenix is just like any other big city. I'm not sure why you are concerned about race but Arizona is made up of a very diverse population of Caucasian, Latino, Native American, African American and many Asian people as well. Arizona is a lovely place to live, it's just like most big cities in that it has a lot to offer, but it's also made up neighborhoods where you are able to find most things within five-ten miles of your home. It's always tough to start a new school, particularly when you are a senior in high school. I would recommend that you join clubs, try out for athletics or if you like drama do the school plays. The more things you join the more people you can connect with. Good luck and enjoy Phoenix!

Popular Posts