Sunday, March 20, 2011

If I get an associates in arts of health care administration from an Arizona school, can I get a job in Ga?


If I get an associates in arts of health care administration from an Arizona school, can I get a job in Ga?
Or do I need a special GA certification? I am going to the University of Phoenix online. I just need to know if there is different certification requirements for different states?
Health Care - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
In PA you could probably manage a personal care home but not a nursing facility. I would call and talk to some directors at Personal Care Homes, and consider working towards your bachelor's b/c there is a need for health care administrators and they pay is good, but you do have a lot of headaches.

Popular Posts