Sunday, January 2, 2011

Any suggestions on where to go for school to learn html, css, web design in Phoenix, Arizona?


Any suggestions on where to go for school to learn html, css, web design in Phoenix, Arizona?
And that would be the cheapest possibly? I know this stuff you can learn..doesnt really matter where the degree comes from as long as you know it.
Programming & Design - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Check your local community colleges, sometimes they offer web design degrees. They would certainly be more reasonably priced. I looked online, but the results are populated with junk schools, that profess to be colleges and want 16,000 bucks for an associates degree, just ridiculous. peace, mavin


2
I attended DeVry University in Phoenix, and got my BS in CIS. I have had great luck getting jobs since I graduated, and am very happy with the education I received. If there is any downside, it is that DeVry is relatively expensive. If you are looking for something more affordable, you might try University of Phoenix, or Phoenix College. It does matter in some sense where you get your degree from too; several companies I have interviewed with were impressed by the fact that I graduated from DeVry, and the interviewers often said something like "wow, you went to DeVry. that's a tough school." So, going to a good school can help in the interview process. If you just got to some fly-by-night place, the interviewer is going to know it. It is their job to know those things. I would suggest checking into the 2 schools I mentioned, as well as others in the area. One word of advice : make sure that wherever you go, the credits are transferrable. At DeVry, all credits are transferrable to other universities, like ASU, U of A, etc. Some schools, like ITT Tech offer classes with NON-transferrable credits, and their degrees are not looked upon as highly. Good luc

Popular Posts